Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coca Rocha for The Sunday Telegraph-CUL502YA Culture - Post 4

Magazine: The Sunday Telegraph
Issue: Spring Summer 2011
Editorial: The Scarlet Woman
Model: Coco Rocha
Photographer: Alex Cayley
Supermodel Coca Rocha graces the latest cover of "The Sunday Telegraph" and was photographed by Alex Cayley. In this editorial Coca Rocha is wardrobed in bold vibrant bright colors embracing these stylish new fashions. Nevertheless In some of the frames, there are such strong indications of emotion, and the photographer has really captured that well. Looking at these images, I feel as if I can feel the very energy/emotion in each moment. The images as a whole maintain such effectiveness the lighting creates drama and a sense of mystery. This editorial is simple yet powerfully engaging, I absolutely love the use of backlighting. When I look at these images I am instantly drawn to Coca Rocha eyes and facial expressions.   






0 comments:

Post a Comment