Friday, January 28, 2011

"Simplified Product Packaging " CUL502YA Culture - Post 1

Written By Toni

Antrepo Design, redesigned the packaging of several well-known brands with a more simplified approach. In each of the images were presented with the original, simple, and simplest version of the product. It’s interesting to see the amount of thought and planning that goes into product packaging. I prefer the original product; I feel that the simple and simplest versions are too plain. I really admire the way people are getting clever with the ways in which they force us to see or potentially buy their products, with good uses of ambient media which is designed to grab a persons attention. I like to reflect on how simple ideas can change the perspective of things that we look at everyday. I am really fascinated by the way in which the media want us to see things. I'm the kind of person that would try a new product because of its package. The style, color, shape, and material, everything counts. Antrepo’s latest project challenges our perception by presenting the every day consumer a dose of there simplified product packaging. 









1 comments:

Testing User said...

Great product packaging examples shown here. I like all of them.

ValdaMark

Post a Comment